Making our bikers satisfied and happy is one of our priorities. The campsite is officially “accueil velo” (bike welcome label) labelled ie adapted to our bikers’requests
- Customized and personalized welcome
- Free access to the electric plugs to charge your phones and bikes
- Sanitary facilities with showers sinks and toilets + extra water tap
- Sheltered and protected common space to enjoy our picnic tables
- Tent rentals (Igloo for 3 persons)
- Cooking utensils and an oven
- Antitheft devices available for free
- Repair kit (flat tyre set, standard wrenches set, lubricant, foot operated stand pump)
- Installation of protective plastic awnings if necessary, depending on weather conditions
- Available information and advice + maps of the biking trails and paths (in French)
Car parking facilities (leave your car on a private pitch – extra charge)
How to get to the campsite ?
If arriving with the Vélodyssée path, follow the campsite signs to get to us
- We remain at your disposal to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
- IMPORTANT = Please give us a call with your approximate time of arrival. We will provide all the details by phone
- Make sure you settle your bill the day before
Take away picnic
We offer an 8-euro picnic pack as follows :
- 1 sandwich – options : ham/butter, local paté, duck paté
- 1 pack of crisps
- 3 mini cookies (black and white chocolates)
- 1 drink (water 50 cl, Perrier 33cl, soda 33cl, coca cola 33cl)
Please book it the previous day before 5.30 pm. Packs will be delivered at the welcome office at 8.45 am for the selected day.
Service available in July and August on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
You want to rent a bike ?
We have a selection of standard bikes, electric bikes, children bikes (20-24 inches) and bike trailer
You want to discover the area by bike ?
We offer different guided tours starting from the campsite or from Sallertaine (4,5 kms away – labelled “City and Art Craft”)
If you want to do it on your own, please ask for our cycle paths map.
Luggage assistance request
Our partner bicybags.com / 00 33 (5)49 76 92 56 will be pleased to assist you.
Bike incident on the way ?
An emergency repair kit can be hired to fix minor incidents. For major issues, here is a list of bike repair companies :
|Le Cycl’Hop 6 avenue de la Forêt 85160 St Jean de Monts 02 51 58 04 81||AS CYCLES Le Pont Robard 85230 BOUIN 06 51 34 00 39||Cycles Prineau 54 rue des Sables 85300 Challans 02 51 68 14 41||Domovélo 72 rue de Nantes 85710 La Garnache 06 46 89 45 26||Véli-Vélo 5 chemin des Fontenelles 85160 St Jean de Monts 02 28 11 44 28||Maheau Philippe 9 rue du Général de Gaulle 85160 St Jean de Monts||
Monts Bicloo3 rue desAcacias 85690 Notre Dame de Monts 09 50 68 17 76